Sodium persulfate is a white, crystalline, odourless salt. It is used as initiator for the Polymerization of monomers and as a strong oxidizing agent in many applications. It has the particular advantage of being almost non – hygroscopic of having a particularly good storage stability as a result of its extremely high purity and of being easy and safe to handle.
|Appearance||white crystalline salt|
|Chloride and chlorate(as CL)||≤0.005%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb)||≤0.0005%|
|Decomposition of the product as supplied||at above 65°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||Normal Temperature|
1. used in the cleaning and acid washing of metal surface.
2. Used to accelerate the treatment process of low-concentration formalin adhesive.
3. Used as modification agent in the production of starch, also used in adhesive and coating production.
4. used as desizing agent and bleaching activating agent.
5. used as one of the basic ingredients in hair dye, with decoloring action.
①25Kg plastic woven bag
② 25Kg carton
③ 1000Kg woven bags
④ 25Kg PE bag