MnSO4.H2O manganese sulphate monohydrate powder is one of the most important micro-nutrients fertilizer, which can be used for base fertilizer, seed-presoaking, seed-dressing and foliage-spraying to promote crops growth, increase yields and engage in the synthesis of chlorophyll. In animal husbandry and feed industry, it is used as a feed additive to promote animal growth and fatten the livestock.
|Manganese sulphate mono powder||Manganese sulphate mono granular|
|Mn % Min||32.0||Mn % Min||31|
|Pb % Max||0.002||Pb % Max||0.002|
|As % Max||0.001||As % Max||0.001|
|Cd % Max||0.001||Cd % Max||0.001|
|Size||60 mesh||Size||2~5mm granular|
Manganese Sulphate Application
(1) Manganese sulphate is used as a porcelain glaze, as a fertilizer additive and as a catalyst. It is added to soils to promote plant growth, especially of citrus crops
(2) Manganese sulphate is a good reducing agent for manufacturing paints, varnish driers.
(3) Manganese sulphate is used in textile dyes, fungicides, medicines and ceramics.
(4) In foods, manganese sulphate is used as a nutrient and dietary supplement.
(5) Manganese sulphate is also used in ore flotation, as a catalyst in viscose process and in synthetic manganese dioxide.
(6) In veterinary medicine, manganese sulphate is used as a nutritional factor and in the prevention of perosis in poultry.
Net weight 25kg, 50kg,1000kg or according to customer’s requirement.